I've been away, but not loafing. I've been gathering (and continue to gather) info for an upcoming blog on the universal Canadian and European health care systems, in contrast to the pathetic, profit-for-pharmaceutical companies-and-insurance companies-first one we are currently suffering under. But meanwhile, here's a type of list I've seen going around on numerous other sites lately.
Things I feel NO need to do before I die are:
1. Become a member of an exclusive country club.
2. Meet Ann Coulter or Rush Limbaugh.
3. Work for a major multinational corporation.
4. Vote conservative Republican.
6. Record a rap song.
7. Eat liver, broccoli, or brussels sprouts.
8. Climb a mountain.
9. Join an intolerant fundamentalist church.
10. Read "War and Peace."
11. EVER hear another George W. Bush or Dick Cheney speech!
12. Sit down and talk with Michele Bachmann.
I'm sure I'll think of more later, but for now, that's it. Back to my health care research-gathering task!